Wednesday, August 5

Jesus Calling: January 1st, 2025

Jesus Calling: January 1st

Come to Me with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed. A close walk with Me is a life of continual newness. Do not cling to old ways as you step into a new year. Instead, seek My Face with an open mind, knowing that your journey with Me involves being transformed by the renewing of your mind. As you focus your thoughts on Me, be aware that I am fully attentive to you. I see you with a steady eye, because My attention span is infinite. I know and understand you completely; My thoughts embrace you in everlasting Love. I also know the plans I have for you: plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Give yourself fully to this adventure of increasing attentiveness to My Presence. 

RELATED SCRIPTURE:


Romans 12:2 NLT

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.


Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

10 comments:

  1. Lord, it's a new year and a new day, thank you for always being there strengthening and guiding me.
    Help me to become the servant you want me to become. My full trust is in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord lead and guide me into the newness of you. Let your transform my mind and allow my attitude to change and be more like you each day. Thank you Jesus for I seek you the more to do your will and purpose you have called me to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremiah is misquoted. Should be: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one posted above is NLT version. The one you shared is NIV. :)

      Delete
  4. Jesus help me to change my thinking through prayer, worship and seeking of you in my life. Help me to serve you and accept your will for me not my will. Fill me with gratitude and joy for what I have not what I don't have. I was baptized last night to start anew life this year and my heart mind and soul to seek you! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love starting my day with the Jesus calling devotional. Forgot my book at home on this trip so thank you for your post! May God bless and keep us all this New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2024 the year my captivity is over. Let the people of God rejoice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcoming Jesus into my heart this 2024. Please pray over me & my family. Cover us abs protect us from harm. I love you lord 💕🙏🏻✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelsey KierraJanuary 01, 2024

    Lord I thank you for keeping me and my loved ones. I thank you for doing a sweep and cleansing my life of everything that could not come into this new year with me. Lord I thank you for strengthening me in body and spirit, while allowing me to remain soft and tender, capable of true Love and compassion. Emotion and devotion. I thank your for sending understanding and wisdom and clarity. I thank you for allowing my identity to lie within You, that I may not attach my identity to anything found in this dying world that you have overcome. I thank you for being the I Am, and by your grace and mercy allowing me to Be. I thank you for my time here in existence as it is limited. I thank you for visions and dreams and hopes that you have planted in my heart, along with the plans of prosperity you have planted in my mind so that the dreams will come into fruition and You will receive all the glory! God I love you. I give honor to you your majesty. I ask that you keep me and my loved ones for another year. And many years to come ! I know you will do exceedingly abundantly more than I ask and expect. God I’m asking for Joy! For fruit! For fun! For new, good, memories O Lord! I’m asking that you use me! I am but a servant. Save us O Lord! Convict us toward repentance that we may be Saved! In your son Jesus’s name I pray this prayer, thank your God, Amen.

    ReplyDelete