Wednesday, January 8

Jesus Calling - December 30th, 2024

Jesus Calling: December 30

I am Leading You along a way that is uniquely right for you. The closer to Me you grow, the more fully you become your true self--the one I designed you to be. Because you are one of a kind, the path you are traveling with Me diverges increasingly from that of other people. However, in My mysterious wisdom and ways, I enable you to follow this solitary path while staying in close contact with others. In fact, the more completely you devote yourself to Me, the more freely you can love people.
     Marvel at the beauty of a life intertwined with My Presence. Rejoice as we journey together in intimate communion. Enjoy the adventure of finding yourself through losing yourself in Me.

RELATED SCRIPTURE:

2nd Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)
10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

1st John 4:7-8 (NLT)
Loving One Another
7 Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. 8 But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

John 15:4 (NLT)
4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.

7 comments:

  1. Amen. I want more of you Jesus. Thank you for this powerful word.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help me Father to lean on you. You will direct my steps down the path You have for me. Help me to trust in You my Lord and Savior. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord Jesus for all you have done for me and my family. Thank you for holding us close as we draw closer to you. In Jesus name I pray 🙏🏻 Amen 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. A love poem we all can embrace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gods love is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting this! I was able to send it to a dear friend! 🙏🏽🙌🏽❤️

    ReplyDelete