Tuesday, July 3

Jesus Calling - July 8th, 2024

Jesus Calling: July 8th

When you seek My Face, put aside thoughts of everything else. I am above all, as well as in all; your communion with Me transcends both time and circumstances. Be prepared to be blessed bountifully by My Presence, for I am the God of unlimited abundance. Open wide your heart and mind to receive more and more of Me. When your Joy in Me meets My Joy in you, there are fireworks of heavenly ecstasy. This is eternal life here and now; a tiny foretaste of what awaits you in the life to come. Now you see only a poor reflection as in a mirror, but then you will see face to Face.

RELATED SCRIPTURE:

John 15:11 (NLT)
11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!

Additional insight regarding John 5:11: When things are going well, we feel elated. When hardships come, we sink into depression. But true joy transcends the rolling waves of circumstances. Joy comes from a consistent relationship with Jesus Christ. When our lives are intertwined with his, he will help us walk through adversity without sinking into debilitating lows and manage prosperity without moving into deceptive highs. The joy of living with Jesus Christ daily will keep us levelheaded, no matter how high or low our circumstances.

1st Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)
12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

Additional insight regarding 1st Corinthians 13:12: When Paul wrote of "full understanding," he was referring to when we must see Christ face to face. God gives believers spiritual gifts for their lives on earth to build up, serve, and strengthen fellow Christians. The spiritual gifts are for the church. In eternity, we will be made perfect and complete and will be in the very presence of God. We will no longer need spiritual gifts, so they will come to an end. Then, we will have a full understanding and appreciation for one another as unique expressions of God's infinite creativity. We will use our differences as a reason to praise God! Based on that perspective, let us treat each other with the same love and unity we will one day share.

PREVIOUS DAY'S JESUS CALLING: July 7th

NEXT DAY'S JESUS CALLING: July 9th

6 comments:

  1. Amen 🙏 to that . Beautiful 😍 written . God is so good . Sometimes we forget .Thank you Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2023

    Amen! 🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 08, 2023

    Awesome words of The Lord. In him there is fullness of Joy. I seek his presence forever more. God is good and his mercy endures to all generations. God I appreciate you. Thank you for your favor and spiritual gifts. Glory to God 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 08, 2023

    I needed to get quiet and seek Jesus’ face today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "When your Joy in Me meets My Joy in you, there are fireworks of heavenly ecstasy." Really? This was a big red flag for me. I got rid of the book.

    ReplyDelete