Wednesday, July 4

Jesus Calling - July 10th, 2024

Jesus Calling: July 10th

Relax in My peaceful Presence. Do not bring performance pressures into our sacred space of communion. When you are with someone you trust completely, you feel free to be yourself. This is one of the joys of true friendship. Though I am Lord of lords and King of kings, I also desire to be your intimate Friend. When you are tense or pretentious in our relationship, I feel hurt. I know the worst about you, but I also see the best in you. I long for you to trust Me enough to be fully yourself with Me. When you are real with Me, I am able to bring out the best in you: the very gifts I have planted in your soul. Relax, and enjoy our friendship.

RELATED SCRIPTURE:

Revelation 17:14 (NLT)
14 Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.”

John 15:13-15 (NLT)
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.

Additional insight regarding John 15:13: We are to love each other as Jesus loved us, and he loved us enough to give his life for us. We may not have to die for someone, but there are other ways to practice spiritual love: listening, helping, encouraging, and giving. Think of someone in particular who needs this kind of love today. Give all the love you can, and then try to give a little more.

Additional insight regarding John 15:15: Because Jesus Christ is Lord and Master, he should call us servants; instead, he calls us friends. How comforting and reassuring to be chosen as Christ's friends! Because he is Lord and Master, we owe him our unqualified obedience, but most of all, Jesus asks us to obey him because we love him.


7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2022

    My sister is in much pain and she is dying. I need a word to share with her to bring comfort in this difficult time. She is a Christian and is ready to pass but she is alone and far away. Please pray and point me to resources to reach out to her by phone. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

      Good morning sunshine I pray all is well… Today I read your comment and I pray you have Gods peace joy and strength in your heart mind and soul. May you and your family be blessed today and all the days of your life…Have a Beyond Amazing Day in Jesus nameπŸŒˆπŸ¦‹✨

      Delete
    2. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

      I'm praying for you both. I'm asking God to provide a way that you can be with her. Love in Christ who is our peace.

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

    Tell your sister you love her! Tell her Jesus loves her Unconditionally! All his peace is with her, you will see each other again! Thank her, for being your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

    Read Psalm 23 for you and for her.
    Praying for you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

    God is always holding your hand
    πŸ™πŸ•Š️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 10, 2023

    I recommend,Jesus Calling books. You call read to her over the phone

    ReplyDelete