Wednesday, June 27

Jesus Calling - July 2nd, 2024

Jesus Calling: July 2nd

Let Me show you My way for you this day. I guide you continually, so you can relax and enjoy My Presence in the present. Living well is both a discipline and an art. Concentrate on staying close to Me, the divine Artist. Discipline your thoughts to trust Me as I work My ways in your life. Pray about everything; then, leave outcomes up to Me. Do not fear My will, for through it I accomplish what is best for you. Take a deep breath and dive in the depths of absolute trust in Me. Underneath are the everlasting arms!

RELATED SCRIPTURE:

Psalm 5:2-3 (NLT)
2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God,
    for I pray to no one but you.
3 Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

Additional insight regarding Psalm 5:1-3: The secret to a close relationship with God is to pray to him earnestly each morning. In the morning, our minds are more free from problems, and then we can commit the whole day to God. Regular communication helps any friendship and is certainly necessary for a strong relationship with God. We need to communicate with him daily. Do you have a regular time to pray and read God's word?

Deuteronomy 33:27 (NLT)
27 The eternal God is your refuge,
    and his everlasting arms are under you.
He drives out the enemy before you;
    he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’

Additional insight regarding Deuteronomy 33:27: Moses' song declares that God is our refuge, our only true security. How often we entrust our lives to other things - perhaps money, career, a noble cause, or a lifelong dream. But our only true refuge is the eternal God, who always holds out his arms to catch us when the shaky supports that we trust collapse and we fall. No storm can destroy us when we take refuge in him. Those without God, however, must forever be cautious. One mistake may wipe them out. Living for God in this world may look like risky business. But it is the godless who are on shaky ground. Because God is our refuge, we can dare to be bold.

PREVIOUS DAY'S JESUS CALLING: July 1st

NEXT DAY'S JESUS CALLING: July 3rd


7 comments:

  1. Amen πŸ™ to that we need him. Without him we are nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMENπŸ™πŸΎ. AND THANK YOU AND PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH GOD.πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 02, 2022

    Thank you for your dedication for these post. I need them and have looked forward to them every morning for yearsπŸ™ every time I read them they have a different meaning. God bless πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Effectual Ferverent Prayer of a Righteous Man availeth much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. My Jesus Calling book was lost and I have been lost. This gives me something to look forward to every morning. It's always just what I need to hear. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 02, 2023

    Thanks, for sharing I look forward to reading the article daily πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to reading the devotional !!!

    ReplyDelete