Saturday, May 5

Jesus Calling - June 8th, 2024

Jesus Calling: June 8th

I want you to be all Mine, filled with the Light of My Presence. I gave everything for you by living as a man, then dying for your sins and living again. Hold back nothing from Me. Bring your most secret thoughts into the Light of My Love. Anything you bring to Me I transform and cleanse from darkness. I know everything about you, far more than you know of yourself. But I restrain My yearning to "fix" you, waiting instead for you to come to Me for help. Imagine the divine restraint this requires, for I have all Power in heaven and on earth.
     Seek My Face with a teachable spirit. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, desiring to be transformed.

RELATED BIBLE VERSES:

Matthew 28:18 (NLT)
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth."

Additional insight regarding Matthew 28:18: God gave Jesus authority over heaven and earth. On the basis of that authority, Jesus told his disciples to make more disciples as they preached, baptized, and taught. With this same authority, Jesus still commands us to tell others the Good News and make them disciples for the Kingdom.

Psalm 100:4 (NLT)
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
    go into his courts with praise.
    Give thanks to him and praise his name.

Additional insight regarding Psalm 100:4: God alone is worthy of being worshipped. What is your attitude toward worship? Do you willingly and joyfully come into God's presence, or are you just going through the motions, reluctantly going to church? This psalm tells us to remember God's goodness and dependability, and then to worship with thanksgiving and praise.

PREVIOUS DAY'S JESUS CALLING: June 7th

NEXT DAY'S JESUS CALLING: June 9th

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for being there where ever I go. For giving me your words to read when I'm not home. Thank you for friends, family and answered prayers. Thank you for peace in my heart. In Jesus name I pray this Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 08, 2023

    Thank you Jesus for always being my present help. Help me to know your will and the peace you give me in times of trouble. You are my joy and strength Purify my thoughts and cleanse me from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete