Saturday, April 21

Jesus Calling - May 31st, 2024

Jesus Calling: May 31st

     The Peace that I give you transcends your intellect. When most of your mental energy goes into efforts to figure things out, you are unable to receive this glorious gift. I look into your mind and see thoughts spinning round and round: going nowhere, accomplishing nothing. All the while, My Peace hovers over you, searching for a place to land.
     Be still in My Presence, inviting Me to control your thoughts. Let My Light soak into your mind and heart, until you are aglow with My very Being. This is the most effective way to receive My Peace.

RELATED BIBLE VERSES:

2 Thessalonians 3:16 NLT
16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. (Related verse = Romans 15:33 - "And now may God, who gives us his peace, be with you all. Amen")

Job 22:21 NLT
21 “Submit to God, and you will have peace; then things will go well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment